Wednesday 20 August 2008

Mysterious Orbs

In the midst of a church service at a holiday camp this year someone exclaimed that the photos on their camera had little floating glowing orbs everywhere and that these orbs are actually angels. I was taken aback at how strongly they presented their case. I believe that angels do join us sometimes when we worship God, so I'm not trying to say that there aren't any angels present. I am saying that these glowing orbs are simply lens flares and all the photos that have been presented to me thusfar have been taken with the camera's flash on.
"Glory Orbs everywhere!".
To create the photo below I simply placed a reflective piece of material just out of shot on the bottom left, the result - these lens flares.

"Orbs" by you.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: